accessing our posts

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I was wondering if there is a way to access our recent posts from the "user CP" if we haven't "subscribed" to the thread. The only way I've been able to do that (say, if I want to see if anyone has answered any of my recent posts) is to find an old post of mine, click on my name, and then click on "Find more posts by Otterwoman."
thanks

My profile (and I believe the software default) subscribes me to every thread I make. Whenever anyone posts to them they appear at the top of my User CP. I don't know of any other way to make them appear like that. It may be easier for you to bookmark this link:

http://www.caudata.org/forum/search.php?do=finduser&u=2552

Which will allow you to search for your threads with fewer clicks.

I just view my own profile and do the "find more posts" thing, but I too have subscription on by default (and man is that a pain to my inbox...).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back