Greetings from Alexiy

Alexiy

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Hi everyone, my name is Alex. I am from Russia, Moscow. I have a lot of interests and keeping of newts and salamanders is my favorite one. I spend much time on it. As i am not an experienced keeper i have two most simple species to hold - the fisrt one is Spannish Ribbed Newts. Second breed is also not very hard to keep - this is a couple of Cynops orientalis. Unfortunately I'm not very good at english, and there may be some mistakes in my messages of there may be incorrect definitions. But i'll try to do my best to improve it:) Now i'm looking for two or three Cynops Ensicauda to have them in my collection. I was a guest of your website for many times and today i've decided to register at last. So, i'd like to learn more about newts and salamanders and that is why am I here. I hope there will be more usefull resource when i've become a registered member...

You are most welcome - I hope you find what you are looking for.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back