Daniel

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Display Name
Daniel
Hi there,

I think now it's time to introduce myself - at least it seems to be polite.

My name is Daniel, I am from Germany and 30 years old (rapidly getting older ;) )

I am taking care of axolotls for about 15 years now - 22 adults, 6 juveniles and 12 larvaes at this time - and 4 semiadult tigersalamanders for a year until now.

Furthermore I have got some fishes, a 12-weeks-old son and my beloved wife :happy:

All the best to you,

Daniel

Welcome, Daniel. I have enjoyed your discussion about axolotl metamorphosis and iodine in the axolotl forum.:happy:

Also, congratulations on the new baby, and the baby axolotls too.

Hey Jennewt,

thanks for your welcome :)

To be homest (even though I am in a caudata-forum) - the baby needs much more of my attention...and is much more imptortant to me ;)

Nevertheless I enjoy the discussions too - nice atmosphere and a lot of knowledge here!

Daniel

Hi Daniel, Welcome to the Forum. I look forward to reading your posts. Congratulations on your new little one :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back