NEW 75 gallon newt tank need some ideas what to do with it!!

weednips

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
weednips
well i just got a brand new 75 gallon tank! and im not sure what to do im thinking do doing it like this http://www.caudata.org/people/JM/divtank.html. i have a couple of fire bellys im going to put in it,and im going to get some fire bellie newts to and im not sure what else i need some ideas please this is my setup right now its a 40 gallon tall.

Attachments

• SANY0133.JPG
    SANY0133.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 11,899
Only put the same newt species in their, dont add any other type of animal either. Looks fine from what I see you dont need anything else.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back