Tank Sale at PetCo

Ed

Reaction score
Country
United States
For those of you who need/want new tanks, PetCo should be having an unadvertised tank sale next week. (Not all tank sizes are on sale). The sale price should be a dollar a gallon.

That is all I really know about it but I suspect some of the people here could use new tanks...

Ed

Some other details on the sale, if it is the same as past sales, will be that tanks of 20 gallons or more are eligible and it only includes in stock tanks. Definitely a great time to buy that 40 breeder!

Thanks for the heads up!

Went today and did just that! The sale is for only 8 days and is restricted to rectangular tanks 55 gallons and under in stock. I highly recommend the 40 breeder as it's at least half price. Same length and height as a 30 but wider and easier to work with/in because of the greater floor area. I'm an awful impulse buyer and got 3. God, I hate sales...

the local pet co was out of 40 breeders. I have to check back Thursday.

Ed

I got 2 40B and a 55, the petco near me put a 55 on rain check cause of being sold out. But I know people.

got one!

I got a $40 40-breeder today:grin:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back