Hi everybody!

bichera37

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I got here because I have a salamander and waterdog (ambystoma trigrinum) and I named it Saly the salamander and the waterdog I don't know, I can't find the rigth name yet.
I'm trying to make an acuaterrarium for them and I found you. I have to tell you, this is a great place, a lot of information and ideas of course, and look like a lot of good people...:D
I'm living in kansas,USA...But I'm from argentina;).
And excuse me if I write bad...my english is not so good!:eek:

Welcome to the group!

As you say, there is plenty of information here and plenty of good people around.
If you are unsure of anything just ask, there are always people hanging around with the right answers.

Carl

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back