N v. v. tank (experiencing technical difficulties)

eldaldo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Patrick
N v. v. tank

I just got a camera, courtesy of my brother. It isn't the kind you would use for caudates, but it can take pictures of aquariums. Here is my Red-spotted tank. I took some really nice full-size pictures that wouldn't fit, but I just took these ok ones that give a good idea of the tank and show off the two tank mates, Fiver and Maggie.

I put the "experiencing technical difficulties" in the title when I was having trouble uploading the pictures that were too big.

Attachments

• DSCN0087.JPG
    DSCN0087.JPG
    320.5 KB · Views: 1,012
  • DSCN0088.JPG
    DSCN0088.JPG
    293.5 KB · Views: 1,888
Last edited:
What is it filtered by? It is lovely. I need to know b/c my NVV tank is always messy.

TS

Gorgeous tank! I think I might redo my land area with slate rock the way that you did.

I actually just changed the filter this year from a sumbersible to an undergravel one. The sumbersible, was horrible (the tank was always messy) and apparently raises the temperature, but I never had that problem. This seems to be working well, I just detach the filterhead and put my siphon directly under the gravel and it can suck up alot of stuff. We shall see how it works in the long run.

Thanks for the compliments, by the way!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back