Its a BOY!

JWERNER

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Jay
Well I just wanted to say that I had just arrived home from the Hospital after my girlfriend (slash;)) wife and I had our second child. She has to stay cause she had to have a planed c-section ( don't mind the spelling error )and I had to take care of our 13 month old daughter.

This time it was a boy! How great now I have both, what a hallmark type event huh? This time was cool and went very great as his mom is recovering great and fast, almost amazing how it can be seeing on how HE WAS 10 lb's! For situations like this I have to respect the opposite sex.

man thats great .......wtg. enjoy them while there young they grow up so fast

Way to go Jay!

My best wishes to you and your family! Been there thrice so I know how you're feeling. As for the for the difficulties of motherhood though, I dunno. Didn't look that hard to me...

JUST KIDDING LADIES!!! I think most would agree that if men had to give birth, there'd be a whole lot less of it going on.

Hope you didn't make the same mistake I made and try to watch the procedure...BAD IDEA for those with unaccustomed to seeing that kinda thing...seen the inside of many a deer in my life, but the inside of MY DEAR, nuh-uh...but I digress

Great news, enjoy!

-B-

A big congrats to a big bouncing baby boy..I'm so glad none of my hoard tipped in at that weight!

many congrats to you and your family!
how lovely to have both a girl and a boy - he's a big boy too :D

Thanks for all the very nice comments everyone.

I forgot a important part, his name:D

We named him Preston Marshall Werner, I thought it sounded famous so maybe he will get lucky:lol:

Hope you didn't make the same mistake I made and try to watch the procedure...

Funny you mentioned that, I wasn't going to watch but the anesthesiologist grabbed my arm and pulled me up over the cover that blocked and said,... "Here look you have a boy I think..hahaha" and held me there till he was all the Way out. Man, it didn't make me sick but it definitely wasn't something to look at except for on the wide screen!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back