Gersfeld meeting last Weekend!

uwe

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Display Name
Uwe
Dear Herpers,

the annual Gersfeld meeting was successfully executed last weekend with > 100 participants from > 10 countries.
Lectures spanned from an overview about Salamandra (from Iraq to Spain and N-Africa) to Plethodinids from Mexica to breeding of novel asian newts and filed surveys on Neurergus in the Iran.

Make a note for next years meeting on 24th of October - 26th in Gersfeld Germany!

Best Regards

Uwe

HI Uwe,

Too bad I couldn't be there. Are there any summaries/transcripts available from the lectures? I am especially interested in the Neurergus lecture.

Hi Coen,

normally there are written summaries in the Elaphe later on or reports in Amphibia.

But this will take time.

See you

Uwe

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back