our baby newts

alwayskelly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Kelly Blake
One of our babies found the best home in the tank LOL Yesterday I was looking at the adults tank and I noticed more babies...I swear I don't know what I am going to do...3 tanks already. But they are family and we love them!

Attachments

• 100_0941.jpg
    100_0941.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 3,598
That's very cute. It remids me of the shell dwelling cichlids I used to own. You could have a whole family raised in one little shell about that size. Thanks for sharing!

LOL

whole family?! LOL The 2 already produced enough or more from one tank and they are still at it. The 2nd tank has larger grvel and now we found more babies so now we are at a point of wondering what next? LOL I must admit tho, this is sooo cool!

cichlids are tropical fish

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back