find Axolotl pellets in the U.K

Dude

Axolotl Enthusiast
Reaction score
Country
France
Anybody has an Idea about where to find Axolotl pellets around here ?(am in Plymouth, UK) a website sell them maybe?

im pretty sure the is a website.as i bought some from the internet a year or so ago.i will try and find it for you and add a link for you

hi dude,
just wandering where to in plymouth you are,
im in st budeaux and gr33neyes is in plymouth too, we thought we were the only 2 down here.

I use soaking trout pellets and trout pellets...these are both high in protien and oils...we got them from a bait shop

If you have no luck with finding some in the UK, send me a PM. I distribute Salmon/Sturgeon pellets for Axolotls (1mm, 3mm and 4.5 mm diameter) over here in Germany. If you get some in the UK - the better! Postage fair would be 6,- € for up to 1.000 grams to Britain.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back