Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi

Ulysses31

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I don't own any yet but I intend to get myself a couple of axolotls so thought I'd join up. I've been looking for someone selling melanoid and leucistic axolotls but haven't managed to find any yet, I thought a black and pinky one would look quite nice together.

I currently own a few geckos (leopard and crested), some tarantulas, a giant centipede, some baby emperors that I bred and a veiled chameleon along with a few live food breeding projects and was thinking about setting up some sort of aquarium which then led me on to the idea of getting axolotls.

Well, hope to hear from you

Jason (Northants, UK)

gr33neyes

Reaction score
welcome

Hi Jason and Welcome...
Good luck with finding yourself some nice axolotls, but be warned they are addictive :D.

Saspotato

Reaction score
Hi Jason

welcome to the forum. Wow a giant centipede, I didn't know you can keep them as pets! (I am generally ignorant about what you can have as pets though as my axolotl is my first pet :p) - I love centipedes anyway :)

Anyway, good luck finding some axolotls~~

ianclick

Reaction score
Hi Jason welcome and good move coming here first there is a huge collective pool of knowledge, Drink Deep

Arwen

Reaction score
hello jason,
wise move getting all the info before adopting the animal... i thought i knew what to do (i know now, dont trust pet store staff) but they are much more demanding creatures then i ever anticipated! i have two beautiful babies, wild type female and an albino male (currently in the fridge :(). Anyway i mostly read your intro because i have an angel fish called ulysses :D see ya and good luck!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!