John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
From the forum rules (available from a link at the bottom right of every single page on the forum):

"Users agree to not harass or spam other users of Caudata.org either through the private messaging system found on Caudata.org or directly through email addresses given in confidence by other Caudata.org users. Soliciting/harassment, discussion of illegal (according to US law) or socially unacceptable matters or practices, and contacting a user aged under 18 regarding specifically non site-related matters will result in a permanent ban and blacklisting of your IP address – this will not be reversed. This option can also be used at a moderator’s discretion. Most offences of this kind do not receive a warning for the first offence, so consider this that warning. This matter also pertains to the Privacy Policy (linked below) so please ensure you read that document too. If you are the victim of a user committing any of the above offences, please contact a moderator immediately and also send them a copy of the offending message(s). "

That rule has been in place since we started on this software in April. I remind people that you risk a banning for harassing people on our forum. There's a reason you can't send more than 1-2 private messages at one time. I feel very strongly about this and if I get a few reports about an individual then I will ban that person. Once you're banned for that sort of thing, that's it. It's my decision and no amount of "that's so unfair" will get you unbanned.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back