Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

My friend Gill

happygill

Reaction score
This may seem a bit odd as a first post but I think that it may be the best place to give credit where its due to my cute little buddy who passed away last night after a prolonged illness.
Silly how I became so attached to him but the little man used to keep me company in my many hours spent cooking for my family in the kitchen. He was always peeking around wondering what was happening, waiting for some tasty morsel to be dropped his way. I reckon that in his own way he communicated his hellos to me and in the few years that he was with me I really became attached to this funny looking friend of mine and now every time that I walk into my kitchen he is very much missed. but as clich'e as this may sound, he still fills a space in my heart.
so, heres to Gill! My little Buddy!
long life to everyone and everything else.
Thank You.

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HI Happygill,
Sorry about your buddy. I have a couple of very interactive newts as well, and I know how attached I am to them, so maybe I can somewhat imagine how sad you are. I'm sure he was attached to you too, we just have to collect our good memories and hold on to them. :love:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!