Rumor has it...

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Kaysie
Some foolish redneck actually wants to marry me. He gave me a sparkly rock and everything.

Attachments

• DSC_2578.jpg
    DSC_2578.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 241
Congratulations Kaysie! I took the plunge myself last year. My wife says that I'm the redneck though.
Chip

Congratulations Kaysie!!! Marriage is still years away for me, but it sure does sound wonderful!:D

Go Kaysie! Congratulations!

Poor b*****d! (kidding, congratulations, but shouldn't this be in "off-topic" ? :p)

John, that's what I told him. He's serious though. Must be a glutton for punishment. lol

Thanks everyone :)

Congratulations Kaysie! Now you have some poor... lucky guy to help carry the buckets, nets, cameras, notebooks and field guides while you concentrate on the important stuff!

Congratulations Kaysie, he certainly looks smitten...best wishes to you both:D

Congratulations, Kaysie, and all the best to both of you!

Here's the reaction in my household: (see picture)

(Sorry, I don't have a mean-looking newt.)

Attachments

• CongratsKaysie.jpg
    CongratsKaysie.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 223
Don't forget the newt cake toppers! Congrats.

Abrahm, I put him to the test last week. He holds up nicely, holding the camera while I hop rocks across the stream. He found a Gyrinophilus on the first rock he flipped. After I trained him to put rocks and logs back in place, he had it down. And last night he peeked into the herp room and said "Anyone need anything? I'll take that as a no. Gnight kids!" He's won me over :) That, and he's 6'5", so I can retire the kitchen step-stool for the top shelves. lol

Dawn, tell Piglet he's definitely a formidable foe. But Richard can even cuddle the cat into submission, and she hates everyone.

Mark, I was thinking something along Pin-pin Wei style. Although it's really looking like we're going to end up on "My Big Redneck Wedding". Something about cutting the cake with a chainsaw... On the plus side, we've already got enough camo that we won't have to buy any.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back