hello from wales

huggybear

Reaction score
Country
Wales
Display Name
Shell
hello everyone
i stumbled upon your great site while trying to source some axolotl's in the uk:p
me n hubby had a lovely albino pair a few years ago but when we moved from south england to wales 2 year ago we rehomed them as we felt the move and being moved around unfair for them as we didnt know how long it would take to reset up tanks etc
anyway we have regretted that decision ever since and now we really want some again we find that no one has these facinating creatures for sale anymore :(

and so i turned to the net and so found your lovely place and hoped by joining up i might be lucky enough to find some new little guys to join us here in sunny wales :D

we previously had albinos as mentioned above so if anyone out there has any help or sugestions for me i am happy to take on and advice!:rolleyes:

i have posted a thread in the wanted section but it says it needs modarators aproval so hopefully when that goes through i will get some nice replies till then just want to say i think this site looks very informative and i'm sure will come in handy in the furture and i love all the pics hopefully i will be able to add to them very soon :D
shell

Hi and welcome,
you will find this site full of useful information i am sure.
Happy reading.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back