t_summ

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Travis Summers
http://capitalmusicawards.com/vote/nomineeVote.php?contestant=hilaryWells

She is competing in a music contest for a $5000 scholarship and every vote counts. Those of you who have been involved in the college process know just how spendy it can get. I would greatly appreciate it if you helped this very talented young woman achieve her goals.

ohh... and she happens to keep a couple of paddle tail newts that I gave her a year ago. So, she is a part of our world.

Thanks for your help!

She has got mine, and i wish her the best of luck.

Please pass the link along as well. Hilary has worked so hard and it would be a big help if she could get votes coming in from all areas. I posted the link as a bulliten on myspace and have seen tremendous success there.

Thanks everyone. You're all amazing!

Update:

She won!! That scholarship will help her out a great deal. Thanks to all who voted. She greatly appreciates all the help she recieved.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back