PDA

View Full Version : Free to good home, axolotl eggs

ron570
23rd April 2008, 00:44
My axolotls laid eggs and they are free to anyone who wants them. Just pay for shipping. You can have as many as you'd like. I'd need to get rid off them all. I don't know how many there are but there's a bunch. The eggs were laid on April 18th. I'm told the parents of my adults were leucistic and a mix of melanoid and white albino. The parents of these eggs aren't albino. I really don't know the difference between leucistic and melanoid. There are some pictures of the parents on the link below. As mentioned not the albino.

http://www.caudata.org/forum/showthread.php?t=52233

Please contact me ASAP and I'll get them out to you Priority mail. I want to make sure they are gone before they start hatching as I won't be able to deal with this many. I've got enough adult axolotls to keep me busy.

Thanks

Ron

sharelkaye
24th April 2008, 02:01
Im interested in gett a few from you but I would like to know details on how and when and how much and what not please email me at shayebabykaye@hotmail.com or pm me thanks!

N4t3b
26th April 2008, 14:19
I am also intersted. I sent you a pm and my email is skateboarderndb@charter.net thanks!

ron570
27th April 2008, 02:14
Thanks for you interest all the eggs have been taken.

kryrinn
27th April 2008, 04:06
Would like some if you've got any left also!

PM sent too.

ron570
28th April 2008, 23:57
Thanks for your interest. All the eggs are gone. They wen't fast

Thanks

Ron

ge0h0und
1st May 2008, 00:26
Thanks Ron. I received them today, and half of them already hatched. :)