Bonjour Everyone!

IAMSTEVE

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Allo, I am Steve! (as You May have noticed)
(Unless Your a Blond) Joking! (I'm a Blond Myself =P)

Anywho, I'm New To the Forum, also another obvious Point.
I Am housing Frogs Newts salamanders and more (that was also quite Predictable Wasn't it?)

Well, I Hope To get talking and Posting With Some fellow Amphibianist(amphibian addicts) lol
If Your From canada I would Like to meet you first! especially if your from the atlantic =P
Always nice to meet a local. No offense to anyone here. But I feel It More Attracting and fun If you Have someone From Where you are, Learning and Posting aswell. You Must Understand, I am Completely Honored To Meet Everyone else too!

Now... Everyone Should Post Your Set Ups Here I wanna see em =D

Many Thanks,
Steve

Welcome to the site Steve. I'm not from Canada but hey we're all friends here.
If you want to see some setups go visit the gallery where you will find plenty of photo's.....mine included {grin}

Yeah That was the First thing I did, I found the forum a little mixed up in my opinion, But I'm Use to a Different Forum Set Up. I'm More Of a frog/reptile/Fish Person, But I Do Adore My FBN. =)

Thanks For the welcome,
Steve

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back