What Should I Call My Axie...

WATERPUPPY

Reaction score
Country
Australia
IM ABOUT TO GET A NEW AXOLOTL ITS A BOY... I HAVE 1 GIRL CALLED MUDPUPPY
SO IF ANYONE HAS A SUGGESTIONS :confused: PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THEM

Don't know what sort of music you're into, but how about URTHBOY. It's an Aussie hiphop band. I reckon it goes well with MUDPUPPY anyway. :wacko:

mud puppy, so how about water cub? lol, or something along tjose lines, the elimantes, earth, water, fire and air...

Sludgedoggie. Muddog. Mudcat. Lord of the Deep. Lord of the Shallows. Sandy. Sandrew. Fred, Bob, Harold.

Have you picked a name yet?

-Eva

Sludgedoggie. Muddog. Mudcat. Lord of the Deep. Lord of the Shallows. Sandy. Sandrew. Fred, Bob, Harold.

Have you picked a name yet?

-Eva

Sludgedoggie.....my goodness Eva, a wild imagination you do have :crazy:

and you reckon my worlds colourful :eek:

have you been on the vino again Eva :lol:

Well my goodness, Waterpuppy wants a name for his girl Mudpuppy. And, well, gosh, I thought Mudpooch sounded slightly disrespectful.

Ok, don't spit coffee through your nose now, but.... :eek: .... my axolotls are named .... Axel and Lotte....

I dont drink coffee, no worries lol.
Mine are named Gloria and Suki (shortened from Vasuki) or thunderbird 2 and floating mouse as my husband calls them.
Come on waterpuppy havent you decided yet?

Think I'll ask blueberlin for name inspiration when I name my next one too...:lol:

i think i might call hm watercub or lord of the shallows

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back