I can't find Canadian Night crawlers

lilacdragon7

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Lilacdragon7
I was told to get Canadian Night Crawlers and chop them up and hopefully they'll tempt my newts, who haven't eaten for about two weeks. BUT, I can't find them anywhere, the pet stores told me they had simple night crawlers, but that's all the information I have. I'm wondering if I should be looking for a special brand or if I can try plain night crawlers.

Thanks Sara

Night crawlers are night crawlers.. there is nothing special about "canadian" night crawlers. If you wanted, you can even go out in your yard after a good rain with a flashlight and harvest your own as long as your yard isn`t saturated with fertilizers and pesticided.

Update, Pete ate! One bloodworm, but it is what it is, Ra ate two, Shadow hates the world like usual and ate nothing and hid in his whole. The shrimp seemed to try and over whelm Ra, but I fended them off with the tweezers. Everyone's happy except for Shadow and he maybe happy as well just anti social.

I would totally do that, it's been rain the last few days and there some monsters coming out of the ground, BUT my mum does do the fertilizer and pesticides so, I guess that's out of the option.

Thanks though, I will run by the pet store and grab those and see if I can get Shadow to get something in his belly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back