PDA

View Full Version : Golden albino axolotls in Scotland/ northern England.

kerry
16th June 2008, 18:10
I have 17 young golden albino axolotls to rehome and am willing to give them away free to good homes. I live in the Shetland Islands, but will be taking them all to the mainland with me in early July and giving them to a pet shop if I can't find homes for them.

I'll be driving from Aberdeen to Bradford and can deliver them anywhere along the route. I won't go too far out of my way though - it is a long enough drive as it is!

I could also possibly deliver to South-west Scotland, as I will be heading there later.

twm2006
17th June 2008, 11:50
hello would you post your axiesw out or is it just hand delivery?

kerry
17th June 2008, 16:29
I'll have a think about that. Haven't really considered that before, as posting from Shetland would be madness, but might be able to post when I'm on the mainland.

FOG
18th June 2008, 14:45
if you can post them, ill have one :)

hermes
18th June 2008, 19:37
Hi there,
I've been trying to get get an albino golden axie for ages to go with my pair and if you were willing to post, I would pay for next day delivery for one. How big are they?
Thanks,
Leanne
P.s. have also PM'd you.

kerry
20th June 2008, 15:19
Thanks for the interest everyone. I will get back to you all on about 4th or 5th July as I will know what I'm doing then :)

As for the size, they are not far off full-grown.

tenoch
6th July 2008, 12:02
If you're willing to post, I'd love to have one.

lisalee2
7th July 2008, 13:41
Hi again, how are the axis doing. If you are willing to post i would still be very intrested. Thanks lisa

hermes
7th July 2008, 19:20
Hi there,
still very interested if you'll post (like a lot of other people o here it seems! lol!)
Leanne

kerry
22nd July 2008, 19:09
Hi all.

Sorry it's taken a while to reply. Just to let you know that all my axolotls have been given to a pet shop in Carlisle. While I'm sure you'd all have taken great care them, posting would have been a last resort for me. Good luck finding golden albinos and, if you're willing to travel to Carlisle, PM me and I'll give you the shop address.