John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
I'm updating the flags to nice animated versions of themselves. I don't think I have an animated version of every single country so if you don't have an animated one within the next hour or so I'm sorry :(. I'm still updating them as I type.

All the flags I could update are updated now.

Let's test the Dutch flag... ;)

Edit: way cool!

I hope the Dutch flag come soon:D

I hope the Dutch flag come soon:D
It's already there - you just need to clear your internet browser's cache. All the countries on the forum who have more than 2 representatives have a new flag.

Flags look cool John~~ Wish I could have two though... For both my citizenships :p Was hard to pick which one to go with initially! :eek:

Advance Australia Fair

Last edited:
What browser do you have Havelock?

For Firefox: Tools->Clear Private Data and make sure 'Cache' is ticked.
For IE7: Tools->Delete browsing history-> then click 'Delete files' button under the Temporary Internet Files heading.
For IE6: Tools->Internet Options-> under the 'General' tab, look for the heading 'Temporary Internet Files' and click the 'Delete files' button.

Regarding the England flag, I may be wrong here but should it have the u.k letters in the corner?

Regarding the England flag, I may be wrong here but should it have the u.k letters in the corner?
The .uk part is your country's Internet/Country Code. As far as I know there isn't an English Internet/Country Code, just a UK one.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that one up...that'll explain why the uk has a dot at the start.

How come some people have a Union Jack when there are seperate flags for each UK country? :confused:

Lol same- i'm mainly Scottish, part English and part Irish, so I might have to go for it... nope. The Saltire is staying!

Lol same- i'm mainly Scottish, part English and part Irish, so I might have to go for it... nope. The Saltire is staying!
I meant more that I am from the Republic of Ireland and that is in no way part of the United Kingdom. Now, so-called "Northern" Ireland is. The irony in "Northern" is that the northern most part of the island of Ireland is in the Republic of Ireland...

Hi John,

Really liking the animated flags.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back