Photo: Axolotl Pictures?

Michael2266

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Michael Trujillo
If anyone has any pictures of their Axolotls, and they're close to 3in, will you please help me out and show me a picture(s) of them?:D

I've got Aphrodite... she'd be close to 3 inches. She's a bit fat in the pic though :angel:

095.jpg

092.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/sheryl_bobbins/092.jpg

Oh... maybe she's a little bigger than 3 inches... 5 inches maybe...

meet Squishy, hes 3inches, hope it helps

Attachments

• squishy2.jpg
    squishy2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 380
  • squishy3.jpg
    squishy3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 432
  • squishy.jpg
    squishy.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 268
That's cool, thanks everyone. I'm getting two axolotls (from Flyangler18! thanks alot!) and he said they were around 3in. Since he hasn't uploaded a pic (it's been like a week lol), I wanted to get a small peak of what they would look like.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back