Hello from TO!

Ciddian

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hiyas guys!

Well i have been a long time lurker first time poster as of today. I have always found your website so useful and i thank you guys for that.

I decided to join today because of an accident at work. I have adopted a P. labiatus since he ran into an uncovered impeller from what i was told. I'll be posting in the appropriate section for help soon!

Any-who.. I thought maybe i would share a bit of my zoo. I did have a fire bellie newt for about 4 years till my mum packed him away in a box when i moved. It was horrible because i couldn't seem to find him in the 60 or so boxes till it was too late. My mum feel horrid about it till this day.. lol she says she only saw a box of moss and water so she didn't think there was anything in it. Poor mum, she meant well. lol

I have a few Betta, an ornate polypterus, two turtles who got dumped off at a store. I have a SW nano on the go and a tank full of wild guppy, fancy and some Limia livebarers. I also have a temp 20 gallon planted tank with a mix of fish.

I also have two Cat-kids, a quaker and a little group of zebra finch. I have plenty on my plate and they defiantly keep me busy. The corn snake is never too much work and she's a sweetheart :)

We are planning for a move so my fiancé (sp?) keeps pushing me to get rid of tanks. He wasn't pleased when i came home with my new little legless buddy. u_u but what can ya do? lol

Anyways! Hope to see you all more in the forums. :3

Hello Ciddian,

That's quite a zoo, indeed! Welcome to the forum and best wishes to your "litte legless buddy".

-Eva

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back