Aaargh!

Jesper

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I want my old profile back! :)
Still calling Texas your home John? Nate, still working in that zoo? Jen, wassup? Mark, we need to grab a beer! :D Hope all is well, everyone. Thought it was time to check in and say hi. Only got my kweichowensis nowadays and one very old orientalis, but they are thriving! :)

I moved your message to a more appropriate area. You have your join date and your post number set correctly. Welcome back.

What about that Swedish Caudate Registry - can I delete it? It's embarrassing...

Welcome back, Jesper. Not much is up. Are you still calling England home-away-from-home?

What? It's still there John? Thought that would have gone a couple of years back. Kill it, kill it... :D

Hi Jen, yeah still in Bristol - basically a neighbor to "that guy named Mark":D
My time is england is ticking away though, looking for a new "home away from home" with better weather:rolleyes: I went to Cuba for two months in the fall and fell in love, I hope Raul will sort things out.

Are you still in New Mexico nowadays?

You should breed that old orientalis. It’s tough as old boots and it’s genes must be preserved :grin:.

Your pyrrhogaster are still multiplying although they eat most of the eggs before I spot them.

Beer sounds like a plan. Give me a call sometime.

Funny that you just said that because I was actually looking for a couple of females for him just now.
I have expected him to die for what? (He was emaciated and had ulcers all over when I got him.) 5 years or so now and 10 or more moves including a flight, so I have given up:happy: - he has deserved the chance to breed.

Post a wanted ad.

“ Slim, attractive male orientalis of mature years seeks cultured ladies with GSOH for no strings fun & maybe more. Financially solvent with own supply of worms. PO BOX 92930”

:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back