Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

I love this place!

Riffy

Reaction score
5 months ago I bought an Axolotle which my girls and I called Trevor. Even though I have owned 'lottles in the past I had no idea how much this one would become a part of our family. Out of curiosity to provide the best life for Trev we did a bit of googling and found this place... WOW... so many people who are as proud and loving of their amphibious friends as we are. My daughters (9 + 10) have learnt so much already in our brief period of lurking around here (yeah... have discovered that Trev is really Trevette). We will look forward to finding out more and being able to provide a happier and healthier life for our extended family. Since joining here Trev has lead to Barney, Blackie Chan and Sunny! Each has their own amazing and unique personality which we all adore for the beautiful creatures that they are.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!