Guess what I carved in my pumpkin

oregon newt

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Will
lol. A newt! I had been meaning to post this for a while, but hadn't had time. I forget where I got the stencil. It took me a couple hours, but would have probably been shroter if I didn't have such a short attention span. It was the highlight of my Halloween, except when I heard a girl say "Hey, look at that lizard." :angry:

Attachments

• phpf24lKWPM.jpg
    phpf24lKWPM.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 501
  • phpt3zZQNPM.jpg
    phpt3zZQNPM.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 551
  • phpZAuo5IPM.jpg
    phpZAuo5IPM.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2,658
That looks great!

I hope you rewarded yourself appropriately after the effort.

How many pumpkins did you go through? ;)

hehe, very nice Will! Did you go out trick-or-treating?

Just one. I did reward myself afterwards. Roasted pumpkin seeds. Yum! Nathan, of course I went out trick or treating! I would never pass up a chance for free candy.:Dlol

That's awesome! I've been toying with this idea as a tattoo...

Make sure it's obvious that it's not a gecko, or everyone will think that you have a gecko tattoo, and what do you work for the car insurance company?

XD That looks awesome! Did you make the design yourself? :)

And don't get too upset over people mistaken it for a lizard. :3
Hell, my own mother considers newts part of the fish family and treats them as such. >>;

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back