Photo: Of my new little Axie

Woozel

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Woozel
Hey this is my new little dragon Ladon, "he" is named from one of my fav stories about the eleventh labor of
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg
Hercules. Came from a breeder in Seattle on the forms. Sorry about the quality of the photos, the bow front proved to be a little harder for me to film.

Little spooked his first week in the tank
picture.php

Here is Ladon looking regal.
picture.php

Lookin at you!
picture.php

Awww so cute. Check my thread for my little baby :)

That's a very attractive wild-type. Don't see many that colourful.

Thanks for the complements guys! His color is awesome, the photo doesnt quite show it but the light spots have more of a golden sparkle to them. Mommy was an albino and Daddy was a very dark wild type. Im very curious as to how is color will play out through adulthood.

Looks good, I've always liked the look of wild-types with that sort of coloring.

Your axie is very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Such a lovely colouring, and pretty 'hair' too. Lovely axie :)

Hi Woozel,

I love your axolotl!!!
My favourite colour is purple and I find the pattern on Laden very interesting!

I wish that I had an axolotl like that!

I also have put some photo of my axies and tank setup!

Chelsea

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back