Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hi

axiebuddie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've joined because of our interest in axolotyls. They are fascinating creatures. After doing a lot of research, we recently ordered one that was shipped from a breeder in Chicago, but the trip took 4 days instead of overnight and he never really recovered. He only lived a few weeks. I'd like to get another, but am having difficulty finding them. Any suggestions? We've been to a couple of reptile shows, but no luck. Thanks - looking forward to hearing from anyone.

Greatwtehunter

Reaction score
Hey I would first like to welcome you to the forum. Ok now on to acquiring some axolotls, we have a for sale section here that I would strongly reccommend checking there first. There is usually always something good there. Now I am not sure what part of the US your from but you might want to get in touch with Kaysie, she has some juvenile axolotls for sale, her add is here. If I can be of anymore assistance just let me know.

Neotenic_Jaymes

Reaction score
Welcome you've found the right place to settle yourself and express your interests. If you dont mind me asking who was the breeder? Was he only selling gold axolotls?

Greatwtehunter

Reaction score
Hey just to let you know, Kaysie posted to her ad saying she sold all the axolotls after I sent you the link but there should be more ads soon. Once again welcome.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!