Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Please vote for Orangina!

Kal El

Reaction score
G'day, Sherri,

You got my vote- the perfect 10! Look at all those other pets...they don't even compare :p

Best of luck!

Jay.

Dawn

Reaction score
Done :)

I wonder if they have axolotl treats at Harrods!

blueberlin

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
OK, gave Orangina a 10 and everyone else a 0 (although I did sort of like the mantis and the pigs), just to make my 10 bigger :p

Good luck to you both, then.

-Eva

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Some very interesting pets on there! It's nice to see things beyond your normal dogs and cats.

How on earth would you even begin to spend that amount of money at a pet shop? I'd be lost. Although I can think of a really lovely 125 gallon tank I'd like.

Greatwtehunter

Reaction score
Some very interesting pets on there! It's nice to see things beyond your normal dogs and cats.

How on earth would you even begin to spend that amount of money at a pet shop? I'd be lost. Although I can think of a really lovely 125 gallon tank I'd like.

Oh I could think of a 1000 things to by. Oh, and all the possibilities I could do with a 125 gallon tank, talk about wishful thinking.:rolleyes:

sherrisixxx

Reaction score
Unfortunately Orangina didn't make it to the final, but millions of thanks for all of you who voted! Both me and Orangina appreciated it a lot. It seems that cute kittens and puppies were more popular than the more exotic pets.

Oh, and about the winner getting £1000 to spend at Harrods pet store, its not actually that much there. Harrods is a department store for the rich, and they have things like designer wear for dogs and cats, some of them £200+ each. And a few real expensice,large aquariums.

But I think more than wanting the new aquarium, Orangina just wanted the fame :)

Once again, thanks to all that voted :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1