Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

woah, weird color morphs! 0_0

axiebreeder103

Reaction score
:eek: im not sure if you remember my bab9y axolotl, but they are all around an inch long now with arms and legs! Anyways now i can really tell what patterns they will have when they grow older, and i found two very weird color morphs:eek:. Its very strange, i didn't notice these two had these colors until just now. did their patterns change!? well anyways one is solid white with one albino red eye and one standard dark brown eye. KOol Huh!! and the other ones even cooler. Its solid white with red eyes, and seems to be albino. The weird thing is though, that starting at his/her hips down is solid black!!! If anyone has any information about this i would appreciate your thoughts
-danny:D

b00f

Reaction score
feel free to post some pics of these guys, sounds rather interesting...

b00f

Reaction score
good work

did you breed these yourself? if so what are the others like?
i really wanna see these pics

Mitzee

Reaction score
That's cruel getting us all worked up. ;)

Can't wait to see the pictures!!

axiebreeder103

Reaction score
ya i did breed them myself,and as a whole the babies are really uniquely colored.
there are in addition to the ones a talked about earlier, some with light yellow skin, and brown patches.
Sorry guys, my new camera came and was missing a lens piece, so i had to mail it back in and im waiting for it to come :nono:
trust me im just as exited to show these pictures as you are
i even bought some disposable digital cameras, and they worked worse than i could have imagined.
as a whole these new babies turned out far more special than any i have breed in the past
i confused as to why this is
any insight would be appreciated haha
-danny H

Nat

Reaction score
Those sound wonderful, once I get more colours of Axolotl, I hope I'm that lucky when I start to breed them!

Velaria

Reaction score
That's so cool! What do the parents look like? I can't wait to see pics!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!