Another Newbie

LJW

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Just wanted to say hi.

I got my first axie about 3 months ago. I wish I'd found this site beforehand and not trusted the pet shop people! I've learnt so much already (and realise that the petshop people know very little!!:rolleyes:).

At the moment Morph is in the fridge! He had the dreaded fungus. His salt baths have been doing wonders and he is looking much better. Decided to redecorate his tank whilst he was on "holidays" and can't want until I get him back into it.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot more from you all.

Thanks again.
Lesley

Welcome to the site!

Its fantastic you are researching up on your pet and taking measures to care and protect it. This is the hallmark of a good pet owner!

Feel free to ask any questions on the forum and there would be plenty of friendly advice from experts around.

REgards

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back