Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

salamanders, the magazine

robkeulers

Reaction score
They dutch salamander society renewed their newsletter and changed the name. Now it is called simply 'salamanders'.

It contains great pics and interesting literatur, only problem for most of you is that it is in dutch. I would like to show the front of the magazine to you....

tadaaaaaa

Attachments

• Salamanders2.jpg
    Salamanders2.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 368
T

tylototriton

Sometimes I contemplate learning Dutch and German just so I can read all the herp literature published over there.

freves

Reaction score
Rob,
I attempted to join caudata.nl however I never received an email that would allow me to activate my registration. I do not speak a word of Dutch however I think that at least some information could be gained from just looking at the photos, reading the temperatures, and so on. I would also like to be able to receive a copy of the journal, as well as the newly advertised book. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Chip

coendeurloo

Reaction score
Hi Chip,

I saw you managed to register there after all ;-). I have good news and bad news: the bad news is that the magazine is exclusively for members of the Dutch salamander society. The good news however is that people from outside Holland can become member too, it's only 15 euro's a year. We will probably only provide digital versions of the new magazines for people abroad, otherwise it would cost too much and we'd have to raise contributions.

The new book is almost sold out, you can contact Sergé Bogaerts though and he might send you a copy, I'm not sure if he does oversea shipping but it's worth a try.

Dawn - thanks for the kind words ;-)

bobberly1

Reaction score
I wish those kind of things were digital, then it'd be babelfish to the rescue.

Mark B

Reaction score
Well the good news for all English speaking people is that in the next issue I'm planning on adding English summaries. Besides you can also ask for the pdf version so you can use Babelfish ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!