Hi there

jennie42

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi everyone
i would just like to introduce myself and my husband kevin to you all
we are new to keeping Axolotls and decided to join this group as already you have helped to sort out many problems with my babies
i own 4 axies and love to sit and watch them and can do so for hours
we live down near the south coast of kent
my picture shows 1 of my axies when she (or he) was in the mood to pose for a picture
looking forward to finding out more about these fasinating creatures
regards jennie

Welcome! You'll find many kindred spirits in the axolotl area of the forum:happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back