Hello Caudata :)

evereen

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I'm new to this forum.
My name is Eva and I'm just saying hello to You all.
I have kept Fire Bellied Toads and Giant Fire-Bellied Toads - it is my favourite BT:

I have Yellow & Black Poison-arrow Frogs and Golfodulcean Poison-arrow Frogs too.
I would like have Oak Toads, but I can dream about them only :sad:

Regards

Lovely name you have :D

-the other Eva

Och, learn you nicely Eve (all Eve let's connect :love:).
My name it from words summary: forever green.
I be glad You live in Berlin, it nearly. Berlin is a fine city, I have bought there my first turtles.

Most regards Eva

You live nearby? We must visit! I have not been to Poland in about 8 years. Beautiful country, lovely people, delicious food!

P.S. You can also certainly come to Berlin, we have lots of room at our house! :D

-Eva

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back