Site Contributor
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Rayson
Hi all,

I have a question about infractions.

I was responding to Blackwolf's email when my computer disconnected. When i relog back on, i saw that has 1/0 infractions which previously wasn't there. From the word itself, i would have thought that was a direct result of a 'minor offence'.

I hope i didn't cause a technical glitch or anything and definitely don't want to traumatise him if i accidentally pressed something. Someone please let me know its nothing that i did so i can sleep in peace.

How does the infractions come about anyway? Its only recently that i started seeing some around.

Cheers.

Phew. (Now i hope John doesn't post in response "Thank you Paris Hilton".)

Sorry - do I understand correctly? It is possible to see if someone has infractions?

-Eva

Yes. Infractions show in your mini-profile under your avatar. Above your rep.

Only moderators can give infractions.

Oh my. I got an infraction once - it seems to have been reversed immediately but it is still in my User CP (says "reversed" and has since the moment I discovered it in my UCP). I never asked to have it removed or anything because the fat red mark sort of keeps me humble(-ish) but... y'all can see that in my profile? Oh the shame...

-Eva

Let me rephrase: Outstanding infractions are visible.

It's like a herping description: Eva, outstanding in her field (out, standing in her field).

So, y'all can't see my shame? Hm, will have to think about what I wish to do about that. :cool:

-Eva

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back