Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

hia!

xallamander

Reaction score
Hia!
well to start of i live in Victoria (Australia) and own a wild colored axolotl and got it just a few months back. sadly he died today due to what i believe was bloat,a disease that rots the mouth(because when i checked on her there was a giant rotting hole on her throat) or a parasite(i saw little white worm things in the water swimming:sad::sad::sad:. it was about half a centimeter long). I've come here to find good advise so it doesn't happen again. i am also looking for a few eggs/hatchlings because i now have an empty tank.I'm working of getting the pebbles out of the tank.

Greatwtehunter

Reaction score
First, welcome to the forum. Second, I am sorry to hear about you loss. Here are a few links that can help you out with any questions you could have. Axolotl.org will have all the general information you'll need and this for sale section will maybe help you in acquiring your new pets.

2os4sds

Reaction score
Hello :happy: I'm new here too.Sorry to hear about your axolotl.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!