Photo: Just a few pictures (eating time)

A

AmandaLyne

IMG_2857.jpg
IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2823.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/kissedbylove/IMG_2867.jpg

Very nice photos.Looks like he's enjoying his dinner, and he is a very nice colour.:cool:

Yupp he is a real piggy with eat almost anything except earthworms. Lmao would not even touch them lol

Is that a fish in his mouth or a shrimp? Either way, great photo!

-Eva

Fishey he is a piggy..i actually did not think he would cath it because he is smaller then the rest of his tank buddies and the big ones had issues with cathing them lol it was a shock lol

That is so cool. I've never even seen my axolotls eat fish - the fish just disappear. :rolleyes:

-Eva

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back