Obama administration smiles on local salamander

"I, for one, welcome our new Democratic overlords."

Nice, this post really puts a smile on my face. Hopefully this gesture and can further impact others and make others smile aswell. I'd like to see more of this.

Thankfully, someone somewhere finally realized that the last thing we need out there is more sprawl. Oh, and that salamanders hate homeowner's associations...

My husband has been impatiently waiting for Obama to do a great thing. That qualifies as a great thing in my books.

P.S: I know Obama has done quite a bit, this comment was intended as a shot to my husband who was laughing that Obama did something of consequence for salamanders.

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back