Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello Everyone

EdsExotics

Reaction score
Hi.

I live in England and im am 19 years old. I have always loved reptiles and amphibians and ive only kept amphibians as pets never bred them and ive kept and bred reptiles. but i moved house and couldnt take my reptiles and amphibians with me. ive always wanted to start breeding amphibians but always been to busy with my reptiles. but i built a pond about 3 months ago and i had some smooth newts move in and my uncle also gave me some he kept in a tank he didnt want so i kept them in a tank in my room. i taken a male smooth newt out of my pond about a month ago and put it in my tank with some female smooth newts i got of my uncle and ive got eggs and 11 newt larvae now and i enjoyed looking after and breeding something as simple as smooth newts.

So those simple little newts have started me off breeding amphibians so ive joined this to learn the best ways to breed all different kinds of newts. i want to breed axolotls salamanders and more and this place seems to have alot of good information. i want to be a successfull reptile and amphibian breeder. And also feel free to add me as a friend.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!