Suspicious weed

Jake

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Jacob Bidinger
I got pulled over today for speeding and when the cop looked in my car he noticed a fat bag of green on the floor. He then asked me if I had anything to hide, and I told him I didnt. Then he told me to step out of the vehicle and searched the car for about 15 minutes (probably looking for illegal narcotics) but only found a bag of hornwart I had just picked up;).

ROTFL!!!!! Thats priceless!!

Once, when I had baby sulcata tortoises - I was running hay through my blender. Had sandwich baggies all over the counter full of green grassy stuff and green dust everywhere.

Hubby came home and said "I don't want to know, just give me my share of your take."

LOL. Reminds me of the time I sold a friend of mine a bag of fruit fly media: one baggie of white powder in exchange for cash. Hope no one was looking!

The same thing happened to me and a friend. I was giving him salt for his nano reef tank and he was walking to his house with a bag of white stuff, and the cops had to check it out:p. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen, but he was not to happy because the neighbors had seen, but I think they knew it was nothing because the cops let him go.

Last edited by a moderator:
That happened to my brother in law. Oh wait a minute it wasn't a mistake.

I once had to explain to an officer why I had Ampicillin, Activated carbon, and a small tank of CO2 in the back seat of my '67 VW beetle at a traffic stop. Thankfully, like all good "enthusiasts", I had pictures in my wallet of my planted fish tanks... which distracted him long enough to not comment on my tie-dyed shirt and sandals...:eek:

I once grew a beautiful plant from bird seed..every day I watered and nurtured it, it grew huge. Then my father ( who was a school teacher) attended a seminar on drugs. My beautiful plant disappeared over night. :(

He knew it was hornwart before searching the car. I think he just searched it because I look suspicious. Every cop knows if a guy has hair past his shoulders, he's up to no good;).

I once grew a beautiful plant from bird seed..every day I watered and nurtured it, it grew huge. Then my father ( who was a school teacher) attended a seminar on drugs. My beautiful plant disappeared over night. :(

ROTFL!!! Is that how they kept birds docile before training videos?? HAHAHAA!

He knew it was hornwart before searching the car. I think he just searched it because I look suspicious. Every cop knows if a guy has hair past his shoulders, he's up to no good;).
That's why I monitor your account on a daily basis, Thing.

Hi Jake,

lucky you weren't in Dubai

Hippies! Hippies everywhere! Now if I could only find my hackey-sack we could get a circle going.:grin:

John Lydon aka Johnny Rotten suggested that we pretend all hippies are farts and set fire to them.

Jacq, if you search hacky sack on you tube you will get a better understanding than an explanation, in short its a game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back