What is your personality type?

Darkmaverick

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Rayson
Here is a little fun quiz for you. Seems like a lot of questions to wade through but the end result is well worth it. Finding out about yourself can be interesting and dynamics of working with others can be interesting!

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I am an INTJ. Any other INTJs here?

Cheers.

Gah...me too...

Good thing I do not believe in the theories of psychoanalysis...:p

You want quizzes? Join facebook.

Don't do it if you ever want to see the light of day again. However, if you do join up just remember to take a break and bathe every other day at least.

I am an ENFJ - whatever that is. It says I'm moderate everything. I dunno. I have to admit - I was really bored by question 30.

My summary, lol
You are:
  • slightly expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
Idealist Portrait of the Teacher (ENFJ)Even more than the other Idealists, Teachers have a natural talent for leading students or trainees toward learning, or as Idealists like to think of it, they are capable of calling forth each learner's potentials. Teachers (around two percent of the population) are able - effortlessly, it seems, and almost endlessly-to dream up fascinating learning activities for their students to engage in. In some Teachers, this ability to fire the imagination can amount to a kind of genius which other types find hard to emulate. But perhaps their greatest strength lies in their belief in their students. Teachers look for the best in their students, and communicate clearly that each one has untold potential, and this confidence can inspire their students to grow and develop more than they ever thought possible.

In whatever field they choose, Teachers consider people their highest priority, and they instinctively communicate personal concern and a willingness to become involved. Warmly outgoing, and perhaps the most expressive of all the types, Teachers are remarkably good with language, especially when communicating in speech, face to face. And they do not hesitate to speak out and let their feelings be known. Bubbling with enthusiasm, Teachers will voice their passions with dramatic flourish, and can, with practice, become charismatic public speakers. This verbal ability gives Teachers a good deal of influence in groups, and they are often asked to take a leadership role.
Teachers like things settled and organized, and will schedule their work hours and social engagements well ahead of time-and they are absolutely trustworthy in honoring these commitments. Valuing as they do interpersonal cooperation and harmonious relations, Teachers are extraordinarily tolerant of others, are easy to get along with, and are usually popular wherever they are. Teachers are highly sensitive to others, which is to say their intuition tends to be well developed. Certainly their insight into themselves and others is unparalleled. Without a doubt, they know what is going on inside themselves, and they can read other people with uncanny accuracy. Teachers also identify with others quite easily, and will actually find themselves picking up the characteristics, emotions, and beliefs of those around them. Because they slip almost unconsciously into other people's skin in this way, Teachers feel closely connected with those around them, and thus show a sincere interest in the joys and problems of their employees, colleagues, students, clients, and loved ones.

Mikhail Gorbachev, Oprah Winfrey, Pope John Paul II, Ralph Nader, John Wooden, and Margaret Mead are examples of Teacher Idealists.

These guys are listed as "my type" too... Bill Clinton, Tony Blair, Clara Barton (Founder of the American Red Cross), Ronald Reagan

It seems there is wisdom in young people - they have the perfect word for this: LAME.

Funny thing is, I worked for a company back during my intern days that SWORE by this very test. They wanted every office employee to take it so we could supposedly know better how to interact with each other.

I got ENFP, Extrovert, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceiving.

Idealist Portrait of the Champion (ENFP)Like the other Idealists, Champions are rather rare, say two or three percent of the population, but even more than the others they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to a full life. Champions have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. They see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The most outgoing of the Idealists, Champions often can't wait to tell others of their extraordinary experiences. Champions can be tireless in talking with others, like fountains that bubble and splash, spilling over their own words to get it all out. And usually this is not simple storytelling; Champions often speak (or write) in the hope of revealing some truth about human experience, or of motivating others with their powerful convictions. Their strong drive to speak out on issues and events, along with their boundless enthusiasm and natural talent with language, makes them the most vivacious and inspiring of all the types.

One of the famous ENFP's it said was Steven Spielberg, which is cool, because we share the same birthday. Also, this doesn't seem too believable because just like horoscopes, there is always that "That is so me!" statement.

I don't need a test to tell me I am a Megalomaniac, Just ask my minions

I got ISFJ. The spiel provided was about 30% right - the rest was utter c**p.

Funny thing is, I worked for a company back during my intern days that SWORE by this very test. They wanted every office employee to take it so we could supposedly know better how to interact with each other.

That company's logic concerns me :sick:.

Zoe x

LMAO Zoe that site said I was....
slightly expressed extravert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality
slightly??? Moderately???? ME????? HAHAHAHAHA

Here is a little fun quiz for you. Seems like a lot of questions to wade through but the end result is well worth it. Finding out about yourself can be interesting and dynamics of working with others can be interesting!

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

I am an INTJ. Any other INTJs here?

Cheers.
Hi Rayson
Uggg, the old Myers Briggs personality index - I've had to take this test multiple times over my career as part of leadership training or executive 'think tanks'. When I was your age and younger, I was an INTJ like you. Then about 20 years ago, I shifted to an ENTJ and that is what I 'scored' when I took the abbreviated quiz you posted - the Myers Briggs assessments that I have historically taken, were quite lengthy. As I aged, I became less introverted (I) and more extroverted (E). In my case, I believe the scoring is pretty accurate.....at least it is historically consistent:happy:.

In fact I too worked for a company that used this exact test. Your results were one of the most important determining factors to get hired. Scary part is, they still use it today...

My favorite part of the full test was "calling them out" in the margins when they asked the exact same questions with different wordings multiple times. Strangely enough, I got the job!

Last edited:
In fact I too worked for a company that used this exact test. Your results were one of the most important determining factors to get hired. Scary part is, they still use it today...

My favorite part of the full test was "calling them out" in the margins when they asked the exact same questions with different wordings multiple times. Strangely enough, I got the job!

The place I worked didn't require it to get hired but they did want people to take it after the fact and have everyone discuss what they were, lol. The "logic" in asking virtually the same question in numerous different manners is to weed out your wishful thinking in how you'd LIKE to appear to be. It is also a commonly used tactic in tests to supposedly determine your trustworthiness.

Hi Rayson
Uggg, the old Myers Briggs personality index - I've had to take this test multiple times over my career as part of leadership training or executive 'think tanks'. When I was your age and younger, I was an INTJ like you. Then about 20 years ago, I shifted to an ENTJ and that is what I 'scored' when I took the abbreviated quiz you posted - the Myers Briggs assessments that I have historically taken, were quite lengthy. As I aged, I became less introverted (I) and more extroverted (E). In my case, I believe the scoring is pretty accurate.....at least it is historically consistent:happy:.

Over the past 15 years I've changed from an INTJ to an ISTP.

It still boggles my mind that companies use these in their recruitment measures. I'm a team-oriented, party-loving, empathetic, non-judgemental and non-controlling saint - that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

ENJF. I can't beleive this is used at work places.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back