I'm Back

blckkeys

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Pat
I have been on hiatus for a few months due to me getting married. But I am not married and no longer have to plan a wedding. YAY!!! and I have just moved all my newts and salamanders to the new apartment. And the all ate fairly well once settled.

And they will be moving again by the end of November when we hopefully find a house (with a nice cool basement [it is one of the requirements of the house]). I hope all is well with everyone here. and I hope to do some herping now that I have a little more free time, although I have to finish moving in by the end of this month. No Fun.

I have been on hiatus for a few months due to me getting married. But I am not married and no longer have to plan a wedding. YAY!!! and I have just moved all my newts and salamanders to the new apartment. And the all ate fairly well once settled.

And they will be moving again by the end of November when we hopefully find a house (with a nice cool basement [it is one of the requirements of the house]). I hope all is well with everyone here. and I hope to do some herping now that I have a little more free time, although I have to finish moving in by the end of this month. No Fun.

Freudian slip of denial ?? :rolleyes:

Welcome back, Pat.

A basement's on my list of requirements for a new house too. That, or a north-facing room I can put the AC in.

Whoops!!! I mean I am married and I do not have a wedding to plan anymore.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back