PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to find a seller for Axolotls in Calgary, Alberta, Canada

HitmanSougo13
8th July 2009, 17:15
Hi, I had been 'stalking' this one pet store that claimed they were getting Axolotls in during the week of my birthday and after calling them week after week they have been telling me different stories. The manager today who told me they are not getting any at all. I have a leucistic right now but I would really love to find him another mate, I would love wild types if possible but will settle for any colour. Two would be awesome. Thank you in advance! I am in the Calgary, Alberta Area in Canada. I'm not sure how shipping live pets work here but if shipping is necessary I will look into it.

taapua
27th July 2009, 03:48
Big Al's in Edmonton has some.

HitmanSougo13
13th August 2009, 02:41
Damn, wonder if I could call the people at edmonton and have them send it over then...I've tried the big Al's here in Calgary but they all been messing around with their answers.

Sasafire
16th August 2009, 20:55
Call Big Al's on Wednesday, they said there shipment should be in by then and they will know if any axolotls are coming in.

Sasafire
7th September 2009, 16:24
Edmonton Big Al's got a shipment in, they have the white and the wild. Yeah! I got 2 baby wild ones yesterday!