I have lost my pm and chat abilities.

caudatadude28

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
AJ
Ok, well since my pm abilities are taken away, I guess if I want to fix this I have to let the whole flippen community of caudata.org know my problem. Ok, moderators, I only sent pm's to otterwoman, kaysie, and a friend(i thought). I asked if they would trade or sell some eggs to me. I didnt persist much either. I have not asked anyone in the chat and even if I did, it is not really reasonable to ban me from pm-ing and the chatroom. Could the moderators just ban me from contacting them? I think they took inproper actions and should reconsider my two bans. Also if these are permanent I am not sure if I will stay a member of caudata.org even though I love the site and have many friends here. It is just not fair. No one told me to shut up or not to mention the subject, dont you think you should just tell me that you dont want to discuss it? Also, why wouldnt you tell me that you banned me from those two things. I thought my computer was having problems and was thinking of taking it in. That would have been wasted money. I am hope I dont get further "punished" for posting this. Moderators and Administrators please see my point of view.

When you asked you were told why. Kicking and screaming about it doesn't help your case. For what it's worth, there are other people under consideration for the same changes. You have full access to post and read on the forum. You simply don't have access to the chat or to the private messaging system. This has been a long time coming.

Ok, I see that I may have been too persistant. I am sorry for causing any inconvience or annoyance. I will not do it anymore. I will not ask for eggs from these or other people unless they are offered to me. The reason this site means so much to me because no one in my area shares the same interests as me and the personal messaging service along with the chat is the only way to talk to people with the same interests as me. Please give me a second chance.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back