Greetings

buzz1130

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ello people my name is Adam I'm obviously new to this site because I'm new to amphibian housing..I had 4 FBNs but I gave em away now I have 3 FBTs named Bud,Wies,Er..they're pretty cool had em for about 2 weeks now I have them in a 10 gallon shoreline setup which I plan on upgrading..I never knew keeping amphibians was soo much cooler than fish lol

Welcome to the forum, Adam! We're glad to have you. And we're definitely glad you see that amphibians are better than anything else! ;)

Welcome to the forum. Absolutely love the names ;)

Thank you..I remember watching the budwieser commercials and saying to myself i'm gonna get three toads and name them Bud,Wies,Er...=]

Welcome to the forum Adam! Glad you found us.:happy: I absolutely love my Chinese FBNs. I have 3, but I also have 3 hermit crabs, and a sugar glider. I love all of them too!:D That's why I am Critter Mom. Anyway, I think the FBTs' names are totally awesome.:cool: I hope you have pictures!:frog:

Hope to see more of you and your toads,
Critter Mom

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back