Huge Thankyou to everyone

axolotlmilky

Reaction score
Country
Scotland
Display Name
kilted_axolotl
This is just to say a huge big thankyou to everyone,who gave me advice on my axy who was not eating. Finally after about a week and a half, (and many different foods), she finally ate 99% of a frozen bloodworm block, throughout the night:D (there was litterally about six uneaten worms i removed this morning), so she is now looking happy as larry with a belly full of worms.

So once again thankyou to everyone that gave me advice, and this forum proves that you can read all the books you can about an animal but, you can't beat the advice and experience given by others.

Ta for reading

Ryan ak.a Axolotlmilky:happy:

It's fantastic that you had this success. =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back