Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Axolotlgangster's b-day

gcollin

Reaction score
Today is axolotlgangster's b-day, just thought I would let everyone know :)

-Collin

p.s he's turning 14

Last edited:

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
That's funny: his profile says he's 19. He DOES know that lying on your registration information is against the rules, right?

axolotlgangster

Reaction score
I wish i knew that this site was family friendly before i sined up is there any way i could change that?
p.s. Its tomoro sorry i forgot what day it was its rely 7/31/09.
jose.

ilovenewts

Reaction score
is this a common thing or somthing,
its come to my attention recently that my profile is also showing the wrong age.
is there a server prob or somthing???
it says 1990, im not that old yet, could some1 change it for me, PM me for my Y.O.B
thanks
mikey
p.s i am not lying, i swear on my life i think theres a problem goin round.

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no fault in the registration form.

It has taken all of you months to come out with this which doesn't help your cases. While this site is located in the United Kingdom, we do conform to the US Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) to give peace of mind to parents. That law requires children under the age of 13 to get written permission from a parent or guardian to authorise their use of our forum. By lying about your age you put us in a very difficult position (in violation of that law).

ilovenewts

Reaction score
in some cases ive registed with forum and when you want to go down the page you press the down button right???
with the age selection still highlighted it could of put the Y.O.B down and not noticed that its changed.
otherwise i have no idea.
i swear im honestly not lying, i just dont do it.
please no banning ima honest person and i love this site and the friends ive made very much.
if you want you can suspend my account, i will send a permission letter thingy and you can reactivate it if thats better?

axolotlgangster

Reaction score
I was not brakeing the law at the time i was 13 i just though that the form would not allow me to be a member if i was not 18+ im sorry if i lied about that but i just wanted to be a member if you want ill delete my acount and make a another one.
jose.

gcollin

Reaction score
John nor am I lying, I joined this forum last month (I was born march 15th 1996) while I was 13 years of age.
You could delete this account and I could make a new one, just so I could fix this little flaw.
I do NOT remember putting my age down as 19, but maybe I did by accident, but I don't remember it.

-Collin

(I put the word not down in capitals so everyone would catch it)

Greatwtehunter

Reaction score
That law requires children under the age of 13 to get written permission from a parent or guardian to authorise their use of our forum. By lying about your age you put us in a very difficult position (in violation of that law).

I'm a little confused about this, since they are 13 doesn't that clear you or is it the fact that their age is wrong?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1