Happy birthday to me

featherbutt

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Display Name
Mitch Guilderson
I got an automatically generated happy birthday e-mail from this site!!!!
I've been having a very frassy time lately, after loosing my job, and money stress.
I try to avoid self-fulfilling fatalism, but whose fault is it that someone hung me out to dry?
Who raided 5 grand from the petty cash at dennys and pegged it on my wife? We sure as heck diddn't get the cash! Who gave my daughter 4 distinct congenital heart defects that required major surgery and will require more? My job ran a fundraiser for a baby (bless it's innocent heart, seriously) with ONE of the conditions my daughter has (of the four, two of which are more serious) and for us? I was allowed paternity leave.
Why did the benevolent accountant aid us in claiming our medical, then mis-file everything, and suddenly vanish leaving us with a ludicrous audit that just won't go away?
They say luck is subjective and it's the same for us all.
This greeting e-mail is actually one of the highlights of my day.
At least somewhere out there, some manner of system still cares :)
Heres to another year!
It's my birthday and I will rant if I want to.
I dont think god condems us with fates, But I suspect hes trying to tell me he has a plan for me, As a raving lunatic.
whatever happend to good old fasioned roiling about the turbulent hellfire?
At least then you dont have any illusions.

Wow. Well, happy birthday Mitch. I hope things take a turn for the better.

Dear Mitch,

Happy birthday. With your resilience, things will improve.

Regards

Thanks guys, I like that last one, It's like a fortune cookie. :)
I've had a few dings in my self confidence lately.
For me it's not about remorse for my own mistakes, It's the failings of others
at my expense (and the wellbeing of my family) that become the little cloud of disdain.
Frustrating to the acme of poetry.
I'm always trying though. A little indulgence in bad natured mope on the eve of my birthday feels like getting the homework done on Friday evening. And it's only Thursday.
Selecting the best foot to put forward can be simple when you are already tottering on the bad leg.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back